We're looking for League of Legends Analyst'sFri 15th Apr 2016 - 10:47pm General Gaming
GLB eSports League of Legends team is a team that has been together around 3 months now and is a Master UK Team. We have got some good results in some online tournaments but with the main goal of getting into the ESL UK Premiership, we need to make sure we have a strong support staff to ensure the team is improving.
Here are the below requirements that you must have to apply for the Analyst Role:
- Previous Experience working with a Diamond+ Team.
- Be at least Diamond.
- Have a working microphone and Teamspeak.
- In-depth knowledge of competitive League of Legends.
Some of your responsibilities include:
- Working with players and team's support staff to develop strategies well-suited for the team.
- Assist the coaching staff with prep work and research on opponents (includes Google Spreadsheet).
- Must be able to provide information in a way that also helps to improve the team.
Desired (Not Essential) Experience:
- Knowledge of the UK League of Legends Scene.
- Able to Attend UK LAN events.
If you meet the above requirements and want to work with a growing organisation, please email us: GabenLaserBeam@gmail.com